The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

meh, a school thing... practice rly.... might become somethin..... just based off the school story!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

meh, a school thing... practice rly.... might become somethin..... just based off the school story! Empty
PostSubject: meh, a school thing... practice rly.... might become somethin..... just based off the school story!   meh, a school thing... practice rly.... might become somethin..... just based off the school story! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:24 am

Chapter One
I was falling, fast towards the ground. I was screaming. The ground was rising. I knew my end was near
I jolted awake. I sat up, wide-eyed in my bed. I gripped the blankets under me tightly, afraid to let go. Afraid I was going to fall again.
As my breathing calmed, I slowly released the sheets.
Man, I really gotta stop dreaming that I am dying!
I stood up and studied myself in the mirror beside my bed, hanging on the wall.
Messy, black and blue-streaked hair, but still curly as ever. An oversized sweatshirt that looked like a minidress on me.
My alarm started to blare, loudly. I groaned and quickly turned it off.
I pulled open a drawer in the dresser, that was connected to the end of my bed. I pulled out a bra and shorts.
I pulled off my sweatshirt and pulled on the strapless bra. Since it was now summer, I planned to wear tank tops.
I tugged on my shorts and then dug through another drawer.
I pulled out a dark blue tank top. It matched the blue streaks in my hair.
I looked at my wrist. The scars of the school year were still there. I shuddered and pulled the tank top on.
I made my way out of my messy room. I turned down the hallway and fell on my butt.
"Jeez Tess." I heard a voice say. I looked up ad grinned.
"Hey Shan. Alex Shan." I teased standing up.
The boy who stood before me was my sister's boyfriend, but my best friend.
The reason calling him 'Shan. Alex Shan' is because that was his fake name. His real name was Shane Shan, but he always introduced himself as Shan. Alex Shan.
"Wow sis. You're REALLY cool." I heard my sister, Vanessa, say.
"Hey brat. Top of the mornin to ya." I said, rolling my eyes
Let me tell you a little bit about Vanessa. She is a redhead, thus the Irish jokes. She is a MAJOR sl**. She has screwed the whole football team, andI am surprised ahe hasn't gotten pregnant yet. I am currently praying Shane doe sn't fall for her tricks and get trapped in her
spider web. That is, the one between her legs.
Now a little history lesson. Shane and I met in preschool. We have been friends since I nearly got beat up, for accidently kicking a boy. He saw them kicking me while I was on the ground, and he came to my rescue.
As we grew up, around sixth grade, he began dating Vanessa. I never understood why. Even then, she acted like a sl** and was always cheating on her boyfriends. She claims she never will or ever has cheated on Shane.
Stupid bi***. I doubt it.
"Oh haha shrimp. Very funny." Vanessa said.
A short joke. Very classy. I rolled my eyes.
"Hey, fire, you may be tall, but I have the brains." I said and walked away before I clawed her eyes out. She did NOT deserve Shane.
I went downstairs just as the doorbell rang.
(End of chapter.)
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com

meh, a school thing... practice rly.... might become somethin..... just based off the school story!
Page 1 of 1