The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blood of an Enemy (Drewid's story)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

Blood of an Enemy (Drewid's story) Empty
PostSubject: Blood of an Enemy (Drewid's story)   Blood of an Enemy (Drewid's story) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:54 am

Prolouge

A storm whipped violently outside. A man sat in his study, inside the castle.
He stood and walked cautiously, but quickly to the window. The window had come open again.
He peered out the window, and saw a woman struggling towards the castle. He quickly shut the window, locked it this time, and hurried out of his study.
By the time he'd reached where the woman once stood, he found her face down, in the mud clutching a crying baby.
He grabbed the baby from the dying woman's clutches. The woman flipped onto her back. The next thing that happened, this man would never forget.
The woman gasped violently. Her tears were mixed with rain.
"Take my baby. Take my child. Save her please. Take her..." the woman screamed. She collasped in the mud once, her hair now stained with mud. The man knew, this woman was dead.
Knights were now in the courtyard. A few tended to the woman, and the rest to the old man.
"Dear lord, Alister. Wait until the king hears about this. Mark my words, it won't be pretty. A lady dying at the steps of his court." A knight said with a shudder.
"Very much indeed it shall not be pretty. But please, lets go inside. Lady Drewid must dry off or she will catch a horrid cold." Alister said.
The knights gave him confused looks.
"Drewid. My newest daugher." Alister said and went inside.
(End of Prolouge...)
http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/376058/gregg-sulkin-britt-robertson-19/ (Drewid and Arthur in the next chapter)
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Enemy (Drewid's story)   Blood of an Enemy (Drewid's story) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:26 am

wow..that was good
Back to top Go down
Piper_Silena

aureus(roman gold coin) : 89

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Enemy (Drewid's story)   Blood of an Enemy (Drewid's story) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:54 pm

here's the poster Smile hope you like it. Blood of an Enemy (Drewid's story) Avalon11
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Enemy (Drewid's story)   Blood of an Enemy (Drewid's story) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:45 pm

Ooo! Pretty!
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Enemy (Drewid's story)   Blood of an Enemy (Drewid's story) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood of an Enemy (Drewid's story)
Page 1 of 1