The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fishhead

Fishhead

aureus(roman gold coin) : 117

Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic) Empty
PostSubject: Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic)   Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:56 am

If you want more then lemmie know...

David
“Senior year is gonna be great,” I said to my best friend Emma Taylor. “I feel like this is going to be the year everything changes.”
Senior year at P.S. 126 could only be described as one thing, amazing. Senior dances, senior car washes, and senior trips were just a few of the things that made it worth while.

“Well why shouldn’t it be fun? We’ve suffered through the past three years. We deserve more than senior year, we deserve freakin’ medals,” she said. We were on our way to school for the first day of our senior year.

“Or at least a tetanus shot.”

“Maybe this year you’ll actually get into a relationship,” she teased. She was right though. I was probably the only one in our class who hadn’t dated anyone. I just didn’t find any of the girls in our grade interesting enough to ask out.

“Are you ever gonna drop that?” I asked. It would have been fine if she said it once or twice but I hear it twenty four/seven from everyone.
“Sorry. I know how much it annoys you. It’s just...”

“It’s just what?” I asked as I stopped walking. She turned and looked at me for a second before she bit her lip.
“It’s just that people are starting to talk. About you.”

“What about me?” I asked. I was used to people trashing me behind my back so this didn’t surprise me. Her answer did how ever.
“Everyone thinks you’re gay but you’re afraid to come out.”

“What the... How could they have come up with that idea?” I couldn’t believe I was being accused of being gay.

“I just thought you should know,” was her answer. I couldn’t possibly be gay. I mean there was that incident over the summer but that wasn’t anything.
Back to top Go down
Emo Rainbow

Emo Rainbow

aureus(roman gold coin) : 453

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic)   Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:43 pm

OM-EMM-GEE I LURVE IT!!!!! MOARMOARMOAR!!!!!

Last edited by Rainbow on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://uglies.foren-hoster.com/forum
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic)   Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:44 pm

I'm gonna assume that was sarcasm...
Back to top Go down
Emo Rainbow

Emo Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic)   Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:48 pm

I'm being serious. It's really good.
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic)   Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Really? Well then thanks haha.
Back to top Go down
Emo Rainbow

Emo Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic)   Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:01 pm

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic)   Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Ehmehgawds! Write moore!
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic)   Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:45 am

Thanks guys haha. The story is from 4 perspectives. I'll just post a new section every day if you guys keep wanting more.

Emma
David got really quite after I told him. Maybe he was taking time to soak it all in. I don’t know. I knew I shouldn’t have told him. I knew he’d get weird after I did. I could only sit in silence on the bus for so long before I had to say something.

“Who cares what everyone else thinks? As long as you know you’re not gay then that’s all that matters.”

“Yeah,” was all he said. His expression changed drastically. He went from thinking to puking. Not literally of course but I still felt bad for the guy.

“Don’t let this ruin your senior year. Just forget it.”

“Yeah,” he said. “I guess you’re right.”

“Maybe later we can stop by Malty’s later and grab a bite to eat. Maybe help you get your mind off of this.”

“Yeah,” he said. “That sounds like it’d be fun.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic)   Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Untitled Story (Not a PJ Fanfic)
Page 1 of 1