The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Memory: A Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fanfic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diana

Diana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 182

Memory: A Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Memory: A Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fanfic   Memory: A Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fanfic EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:11 am

I got bored, so I wrote a story... It's based off of Percy Jackson and the Olympians and it's my first fanfiction. It's about a girl who lost her memory, and she's a demigod... sorry if it seems like I'm copying off of the Lost Hero, but it's going to be totally different. Please tell me what you think =)

Intro

The sun started to sink below the water, as darkness swept Girl’s home. Her home was just a hut near a lakeside, with forest on all sides. All she knew was that she was a girl. She had no memory of the last 12 years of her life. It was only her and her cat, Angel. Food was whatever she could find─ anything from wild berries to the crumbs in food wrappers someone carelessly threw on the ground. Girl was isolated from the outside world. Finally, the night came, leaving not a trace of light.

Chapter 1
Sun filtered through the shattered window, as I rose out of bed. Stifling a yawn, I went up to Angel and pet him. Instead of letting out a purr, his fur spiked out, and he let out a hiss.
“What’s wrong, Angel?” I asked soothingly.
He just spat again, and ran out the door. I followed behind, curious to see what was up. I was surprised to see a boy, probably a little older than myself, standing near my lonely hut. He looked surprised to see me too.
“How- What- Why are you here?” he stuttered.
“What are you doing here?” I spat back.
He blushed, and replied, “I-I really don’t know… it was just…”
A girl ran out from behind. Her hair was tangled, and she looked worn out.
“How could a whole forest, plus a lake, appear out of NO WHERE?” she asked, glaring at me with suspicion.
I didn’t know what to say. At that point I didn’t need to say anything, because a hell hound appeared out of nowhere. A hell hound; where’d I come up with that? Out of instinct, my hand reached into my pocket. I was surprised to find a dagger, worn with age.
I stared at the killer puppy, which at the moment was fighting the girl. The girl held out a sword, and rapidly stabbed at the hellhound, while the boy cowered behind a tree. I froze for a second, and stared at my dagger, then back at the fight. After thinking it through for a couple seconds, I hurled the dagger at the giant, black dog. Instantly, the dog turned into a golden dust, and blew away in the wind.
I stood in shock. I had no clue what happened, or how these people got into my little isolated area. Finally, the boy stepped out from behind the tree and started whispering something to the girl in an urgent tone. She replied under her breath. They went into a secret conversation for a few seconds, giving me nervous glances.
Finally the girl stepped up and said, “Okay, you’re a demigod. So you have to come with us to camp, unless you want to die.”
Now I was really afraid; Demigods and monsters? Then there was a camp. I could vaguely remember a dozen or so cabins, in the shape of a U. Maybe I’ve been to this camp before I lost my memory. Not wanting to die, I stepped out, and left the lakeside behind.
Behind me was Angel, struggling frantically with a small sack that I’ve never seen in my life. I went back to pick up the sack from my cat. After grabbing it, I caught up with the other two, with Angel following.
We ran through the forest silently. I wanted to look through the bag, but I knew I shouldn’t stop now. We reached with camp more quickly than I expected. It was a quarter mile or so away from the forest. After running under the blazing, spring sun, we reached the mysterious camp.
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Memory: A Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fanfic   Memory: A Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fanfic EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:22 am

I think it's good but it moves waaaay to fast
Back to top Go down
Diana

Diana

PostSubject: Re: Memory: A Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fanfic   Memory: A Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fanfic EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:14 am

shadeknight.miller wrote:
I think it's good but it moves waaaay to fast

Thanks, I'll try not to do that in the future =)
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

PostSubject: Re: Memory: A Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fanfic   Memory: A Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fanfic EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:18 am

Shades right buut its okay. Dont worry. I usually go too fast too. Thats why i dont write as much anymore. Im afraid of working on something for a long time to find out its a waste... but your story is better than mine so dont worru about it.
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
Diana

Diana

PostSubject: Re: Memory: A Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fanfic   Memory: A Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fanfic EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:37 am

Basil wrote:
Shades right buut its okay. Dont worry. I usually go too fast too. Thats why i dont write as much anymore. Im afraid of working on something for a long time to find out its a waste... but your story is better than mine so dont worru about it.

Thanks! It's my first story, so I know I'll need to improve ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory: A Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fanfic   Memory: A Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fanfic Empty

Back to top Go down

Memory: A Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fanfic
Page 1 of 1