The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steve Leopard's Side Of The Cirque Du Freak Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

Steve Leopard's Side Of The Cirque Du Freak Story Empty
PostSubject: Steve Leopard's Side Of The Cirque Du Freak Story   Steve Leopard's Side Of The Cirque Du Freak Story EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:59 pm

(its in first person view,steve is the narrator)
Prolouge:
I've got one word for you, Vampires. My life has been revolved around them since the day i was born. Honestly im not sure why but they have allways fasinated me, whether it be good or bad. But i think the real story of my life starts in sixth or seventh grade. Cause I sure as hell ain't going into all the sh** from when I was a little kid.
Like I said the story starts now, my version.

ok...uhh tell me what you think...thats just a prolouge and stuff and i did this cause i was bored and PLEASE critzise me as much as you can...i want to get better at writting
Back to top Go down
Emo Rainbow

Emo Rainbow

aureus(roman gold coin) : 453

PostSubject: Re: Steve Leopard's Side Of The Cirque Du Freak Story   Steve Leopard's Side Of The Cirque Du Freak Story EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:09 pm

I'm going to do a version of it that's revised by yours truly, 'cuz I'm a grammar nerd. Sooo, the places where I edited will be in bold.

I've got one word for you: vampires. My life has revolved around them since the day I was born. Honestly I'm not sure why, but they have always fascinated me, whether it be good or bad. I think the real story of my life starts in about sixth or seventh grade, thought. 'Cause I sure as hell ain't going into all the sh** from when I was a little kid.
Like I said, the story starts now, my version.

So, that just how I imagine an edited version of it would be. You need a bit better punctuation, and you have a few capitalization errors here and there. You also need a bit of work on choppy or stringy sentences. Those can really mess a reader up. There are very few spelling errors. Also, it's not very good writing to start a sentence with 'but.' There are some exceptions, like when it is unavoidable, but other than that, it's best to try not to. If you need better editing than what I can do, I recommended Microsoft Word.
Back to top Go down
http://uglies.foren-hoster.com/forum
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Steve Leopard's Side Of The Cirque Du Freak Story   Steve Leopard's Side Of The Cirque Du Freak Story EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:23 pm

okay and thanks....I will
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

PostSubject: Re: Steve Leopard's Side Of The Cirque Du Freak Story   Steve Leopard's Side Of The Cirque Du Freak Story EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:12 am

Sorry I wasn't much help when you sent it to me.... I am not a very good editor. Nor can critize stuff unles its a dead end story like most of mine.
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Leopard's Side Of The Cirque Du Freak Story   Steve Leopard's Side Of The Cirque Du Freak Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve Leopard's Side Of The Cirque Du Freak Story
Page 1 of 1