The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine... Empty
PostSubject: okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine...   okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:52 pm

1.Name:Jackie Knight
2.Age:16
3.Gender:female
4.hight:5'7"
5.Eye color:changes color from pink,green,red,blue,hazel,green,and grey
6.Hair Color and Skin color:hair color is blond skin color tan
7.Mortal parent:Dylan Knight
8.God Parent:VOLUPTAS: Goddess of Pleasure and Bliss
9.Talents(normaly): able to bend almost any boy to her will,a good climber, track team,able to read someone like a book
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):archery,swords, and everything else they do
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):she is able to make people fall in love 5 times a day lasts for ten minutes (works on either gender,able to make someone feel in complete 'bliss' 3 times a day lasts 5 minutes, able to make someone to something she wants by kissing them 5 times a day lasts 15 mins (they do so believing they are in a state of bliss)
12.Weapons:silver and imperial gold arrows
13.Pets:a wolf named phoinex
14.country of origin:usa
15.Flaws:ehh like a girl player even though a hunter, has no respect for boys,thinks shes allways right,not really a flaw but is bisexual
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences):she has no idea what happend because she woke up from a coma at the age of 15. she spent about 5 months roaming around the us till she joined the hunters. she can faintly remember her life but only one name,jake archer, which is why she became a hunter diana told her he must have hurt her before.from then on she became a hunter and is now the seconed in command of the hunters.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):i walk up with the other hunterss they all groan. i smirk unlike them i enjoy boys. for my own personal slaves of coarse. i laugh and the thought of all the boys here i can bend to my wil. i smirk and walk down the hill with everyone else
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:

Last edited by shadeknight.miller on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

PostSubject: Re: okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine...   okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:56 pm

hey! bisexuality isn't a flaw at all! but approbved.. butthead...
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine...   okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:57 pm

why i said not really a flaw...just didnt feel like throwing it in the notes
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine...   okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:58 pm

okay whatever
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine...   okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:59 pm

pshh...not my fault the person i based off of is cant remember what movie from though
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine...   okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:00 pm

okay fine fine finez. oh well, I guess I shouldnt be mad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine...   okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine... Empty

Back to top Go down

okay i just had to make this charrie i like tourturing mine...
Page 1 of 1