The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Second Charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk

aureus(roman gold coin) : 34

Second Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Second Charrie   Second Charrie EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:41 pm

1.Name: Hawk Neilsson
2.Age: 17
3.Gender: male
4.Height: 6ft 3in
5.Eye Color: bright blue
6.Hair Color and Skin Color: blonde, shoulder length, pale white skin
7.Mortal Parent: Neil the Red
8.God Parent: Minerva
9.Talents (normally): athletic, intellect
10.Skills (what skills with weapons): swordry
11.Powers (Optional; you don't have to have any): none
12.Weapons: two imperial gold swords
13.Pets: none
14.Country of Origin: Scandinavia
15.Flaws: hubris, over confident, too trusting of people
16.Life before roman camp(5 sentences): Hawk was born into an active viking coloneyin Sweden. He was the son of the second in command of this coloney. He had three older half-siblings, who were all warriors along with his father, and step mother. When he was 8 years old his village was attacked by monsters, they killed his step-mother and father, before they were stopped. He was taken to camp by a faun living in his village. He has been actively training for 7 years, and hopes to be reunited with his half-brothers in order to prove himself.
17.Role-Play Example (5 sentences): i walked out of my cabin into the courtyard, it was a bright sunny day and I looked forward to training. I headed over to the arena, and pulled out my swords, I began to hack away at a dummy. I practiced for nearly an hour before I realized that I hadnt eaten and was very hungry. I quickly cleaned myself up and made my way to the messhall. I grabbed some food, made my offering and then began to devour what was on my plate.
18.Just any Extra Notes About your Character:
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

Second Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Charrie   Second Charrie EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:44 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Second Charrie
Page 1 of 1