The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3rd charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CHBcraz516

CHBcraz516

aureus(roman gold coin) : 208

3rd charrie Empty
PostSubject: 3rd charrie   3rd charrie EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:20 pm

1.Name: Evelyn Cruise
2.Age:15
3.Gender: female
4.height: medium 5"3
5.Eye color: dark dark green
6.Hair Color and Skin color: hair-dark dark dark red skin-light tanned skin
7.Mortal parent: Tom Cruise
8.God Parent: Fama
9.Talents(normaly): charming boys, acting, singing, posing, dressing
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): an excellent sword fighter
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any): n/a
12.Weapons: two slim Cb swords embellished with glorious jewels that are there because it reflects light and the reflecting light gets in the opposer's eye mist form: a silver rose necklace that is a locket
13.Pets:a large fox named Eny
14.country of origin:England
15.Flaws: over confident, thinks shes always right, hates being wrong, hates being humiliated
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences): Evelyn lived with her dad, Tom Cruise in Hollywood but she had to go by the name Evelyn Hyl. She was the star of everything but never was spoiled. She grew tough but beautiful with all of the stardom. One day a monster attacked her during a movie audition and she showed her uncanny ability with a sword. A satyr found her and led her to camp.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): I flipped my long hair and spoke majestically, "Evelyn Hyl, auditioning for the part of Character 1." The director nods as I begin my lines. I speak with great grief and sadness that even the director sheds tears. All of a sudden the window crashes to the ground and a fifty foot monster looks down at me. I frown as the creature interrupted my audition.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie: can be very persuasive
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

3rd charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd charrie   3rd charrie EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:18 pm

whose fama?...
ehh approved
Back to top Go down

3rd charrie
Page 1 of 1