The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripe

Stripe

aureus(roman gold coin) : 66

My Charrie Empty
PostSubject: My Charrie   My Charrie EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:17 pm

1.Name:Carly
2.Age:12
3.Gender:girl
4.hight:5.1
5.Eye color:light blue
6.Hair Color and Skin color:dark brown and tan
7.Mortal parent:Unknown
8.God Parent: Terpsichore
9.Talents(normaly):Dancer
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):None
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):None
12.Weapons:Bow and Arrow
13.Pets:None
14.country of origin:U.S.A
15.Flaws:Distracted easily, always tunes out into her own world, thinks highly of herself
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences): Lived in an orphanage in California. Life was quiet and she had few friends, but she had one special friend. Her name was Tess and they had been best friends since Carly had arrived there, which was when she was five. The things that happened before Carly had arrived was a blur to her, she didn't remember a thing. But there is one person who does know what happened before and Carly may never know who. One day, Carly woke up and Tess was gone. She remembered that the night before Tess was telling her that she was planning on doing something, but Carly had tuned out and didn't hear what she said. Carly was determined to find out what Tess had said about her "plan" and then realized her "plan" had something to do with running away. The next night, Carly ran away hoping to find Tess, but instead found camp.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): I was running through the forest when I heard a gun shot. Immediately the thought of Tess being shot flashed through my crazy mind. I kept running faster and faster. The ear piercing gunshot kept repeating constantly in my head. I screamed Tess's name and then everything went black.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:None
Back to top Go down
Emo Rainbow

Emo Rainbow

aureus(roman gold coin) : 453

My Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charrie   My Charrie EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:18 pm

OOOH SUSPENSE XD (As I told you I'd say XD) Approved ~.~
Back to top Go down
http://uglies.foren-hoster.com/forum

My Charrie
Page 1 of 1