The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hawaiian charrie!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emo Rainbow

Emo Rainbow

aureus(roman gold coin) : 453

Hawaiian charrie!! Empty
PostSubject: Hawaiian charrie!!   Hawaiian charrie!! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm

1.Name: Puck Freeno
2.Age: 14
3.Gender: female
4.hight: 5'8"
5.Eye color: black
6.Hair Color and Skin color: Hair: Rainbow. Skin: Pale.
7.Mortal parent: Maria Freeno
8.God Parent: Milu (Hawaiian lord of the spirit world)
9.Talents(normaly): Dancing, singing, drawing, painting.
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): Uh, like, killing things XD
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any): She can summon skeletons, (ten times a day; doesn't really drain her unless she does it all five times in a row) she can summon ghosts (once a day; makes her really tired) and can shadow travel (twenty times a day; ten miles by herself, five with someone else; limit of extra people is one).
12.Weapons: A katana, several daggers, and several throwing knives.
13.Pets: a black lab named Koren
14.country of origin: Venezuela
15.Flaws: not good with people, anger issues, illiterate (can't read or write)
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences): Puck lived with her mom until she was five. When Puck was five, her mom died. Before she could get put in a foster home, Puck ran away. When she was seven she found Karon. When Puck was ten she snuck on a boat to America. She wandered around the country, and by the time she was fourteen she found out who she was and found camp.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): I crouch in the shadows, watching the shape. What is it? It looks like a dog but I doubt it is. I hear a strange panting noise that definitely sounds like a dog. I get on my hands and knees and slowly crawl over to it. It licks my face and I giggle. It is a dog! "You're a runaway too, huh?" I ask. The dog whimpers. "I thought so. They're looking for me, buddy." I look at the dog. "I need a friend. Will you be my friend?" The dog barks. "Hush boy! Alright. You can be my dog. I'll name you Koren."
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie: Hates it when people are sympathetic for her; Looks like this:

Hawaiian charrie!! Anime_girl

Last edited by Rainbow on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://uglies.foren-hoster.com/forum
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

Hawaiian charrie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaiian charrie!!   Hawaiian charrie!! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:18 pm

hmm are the weapons cb?
Back to top Go down
Emo Rainbow

Emo Rainbow

aureus(roman gold coin) : 453

Hawaiian charrie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaiian charrie!!   Hawaiian charrie!! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Uh...They're whatever Hawaiin demi-gods use.
Back to top Go down
http://uglies.foren-hoster.com/forum
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

Hawaiian charrie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaiian charrie!!   Hawaiian charrie!! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:20 pm

..cb is what im saying...sooo
approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hawaiian charrie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaiian charrie!!   Hawaiian charrie!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawaiian charrie!!
Page 1 of 1