The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

three charries. Angel Redfern, James Stark, Poppy Redfern

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

three charries. Angel Redfern, James Stark, Poppy Redfern Empty
PostSubject: three charries. Angel Redfern, James Stark, Poppy Redfern   three charries. Angel Redfern, James Stark, Poppy Redfern EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:45 am

Angel Redfern (shes not a vampire like in the Night World series. She is completely of my imagination.
4'10 small and seemingly delicate
Changes from gray to blue to green to brown. Different shades according to her mood.
dark (not quite black but really dark brown.) Ehhh white.
Rashel Redfern (lolz just using Rashel the Cats name. Not really her.)
Janus (I suppose. Im trying to fill up cabins. Lolz.)
Track and football (or soccer)
Shes dangerous with any sharp object she can get her hands on.
None. Maybe she can have some magical abilty toknow how things end maybe?
Like I said, she fights with anything sharp, but she perfers daggers.
A small wolf pup named Fang.
England
Shes in love with the same guy as her sister but she usually falls for differnt guys as well, when she angry things go bad (dont hand her sharp objects!), and FATAL FLAW no matter what, shed sacrafice herself for her friends. Exspecially her sister Poppy and their friend James or Stark.
Angel came to America at the age 17 so she still has her accent. She is in her first year at camp. She grew up with Poppy her sister and Stark their friend. It was Stark who gavethe girls their names when they hated their real names. No one knows their real names.
Angel sighed. Another day of being forced to watch these to make out and I am gonna scream! She thought. Wheres the bad ending that I want to see but itll porbably r happen? Angel caught herself after that thought. Did i really just think that? Im sorry Poppy.
Shes kinda bi polar so her mood changes easily...

James Stark (he perfers Stark.)
male
6'3
Blue eyes.
Blonde hair. Not sure about the skin tone. I need to see a pic of Ed Speelers to know. Lolz.
Hunter Stark
Iris (trying to use unused gods and goddesses)
Hes good at like every sport. Good with horses. Pegasi too.
Skilled with swords.
None. Unless you guy got any options...
two swords.
None.
England
Even though hes ddating Poppy, he is also in love with Angel. He is EMOtional (as in hes emo and hes cuts. Just like Poppy.) FATALFLAW he dives head first into everything.
James grew up in England. He came to America at 18. He has dated Poppy si ce she was 13 and he was 14. James hopes they will get married someday. But then theres Angel. Shes so different from Poppy. Shes exciting and adventurous. Poppy is sweet and quiet. Its also hi first ywar at chb. (Didnt think i should go on. I couldve all night. Lolz.)
James smiled at Poppy. Wow she was beautiful. Howd he never notice that? Maybe it was because she was just now 13. He probably wasnt really into girls last year. He didnt remember. He didnt care. His whole focus was Poppy. Then Angel walked into the room. She broke his focus.
none really.

Poppy Redfern
female
4'11
blue
blonde. Pale.
Rashel Redfern
Janus
Writing, poetry, and drawing.
She doesny own a weapon. She doesnt fight.
She doesnt have any?
none.
a small she-wolf pup named Gylfie.
England.
EMOtional, scared of even her own shadow, clumsy, and FATAL FLAW is she ould jump over acliff to avoid fighting. Shed sacrafice her life to stop the fighting.
(Same as Angel.)
Poppy looked at James in shock. Why was he looking at her in that goofy way? It was odd. Did she have something in her teeth? No not possible. She hadnt ate yet today. So what was it? Then she saw Angel walk into the room....
none really.
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

PostSubject: Re: three charries. Angel Redfern, James Stark, Poppy Redfern   three charries. Angel Redfern, James Stark, Poppy Redfern EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:03 am

janus god of doors...they can have powers to like open any locks with their minds?
umm stark could create rainbows
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

PostSubject: Re: three charries. Angel Redfern, James Stark, Poppy Redfern   three charries. Angel Redfern, James Stark, Poppy Redfern EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:14 am

Ehhhh rainbows. Uh yea.... i dunno. Thatd be pretty funny. So sure. 10 times a day last ten minutes i suppose.
and the Poppy no powers.
and Angel sure to your idea. 8 times a day. Does there have ta be a time limit? If yes, it last for 20 mins. Or 10. Whichever.
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

PostSubject: Re: three charries. Angel Redfern, James Stark, Poppy Redfern   three charries. Angel Redfern, James Stark, Poppy Redfern EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:34 am

okay
doesn't need a limit so...
approved x 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: three charries. Angel Redfern, James Stark, Poppy Redfern   three charries. Angel Redfern, James Stark, Poppy Redfern Empty

Back to top Go down

three charries. Angel Redfern, James Stark, Poppy Redfern
Page 1 of 1