The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Huntress charries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML

ML

aureus(roman gold coin) : 344

Huntress charries Empty
PostSubject: Huntress charries   Huntress charries EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:06 pm

1.Name:Taralyn Noel Kingston
2.Age:15
3.Gender:female
4.height:5'6
5.Eye color:Emerald green
6.Hair Color and Skin color:Light brown and tan
7.Mortal parent:Seth Kingston
8.God Parent:Trivia
9.Talents(normaly):Running,Hunting,Martial Arts,Basketball,Hunting
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):Archery
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):She can make things levitate 10 times a day they go 5 feet of the ground for like 10 minuets,She can chnage somethings color for up to a hour 10 times a day,She can make force fields like 10 times a day,She can make her self and up to two others invisable 40 times a day for like 10 mineuts each time,She can make her self appear and dissappear at places unlimted times but after 4 uses she will pass out for a hlaf hour and after that it gets longer
12.Weapons:A imperial gold hunting knife and bow and arrows
13.Pets:A wolf named Storm
14.country of origin:France
15.Flaws:Hates boys,Mean,Likes to make fun of people
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences):Taralyn and Taylor were born in Paris France around 100 years ago.They lived a normal life for kids there age.When they were 14 their dad sent them to camp.One their 15th birthday they ran into the hunters.They then joined them and now they travel with the hunters.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I sigh as I look around.I look at Taylor and blink.I sigh as I start to jog away.After a few minuets I sit down under a tree.There I rest as I catch my breath.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:

1.Name:Taylor Nevaeh Kingston
2.Age:15
3.Gender:female
4.hight:5'6''
5.Eye color:Crystal Blue
6.Hair Color and Skin color:DIRTY blond and tan
7.Mortal parent:Seth Kingston
8.God Parent:Trivia
9.Talents(normaly):Soccer,Hockey,Running
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):Archery
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):Same as Taralyns
12.Weapons:a imperial gold sword and bow and arrow
13.Pets:A wolf Frostbite
14.country of origin:France
15.Flaws:Shy,Hates boys,She gets confuzed alot
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences):Same as Taralyns
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I sigh as I look around.I sit down on the ground under a tree.I lean against the trunk and close my eyes.I take my water bottle out of my bag.I take of the top and quickly empty it.I then put the empty bottle in my bag/
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

Huntress charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huntress charries   Huntress charries EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:15 pm

For a normal chare the powers would be too muchbut for a Hunter charrie aprroved.
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com

Huntress charries
Page 1 of 1