The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TWINS I took Charlotte out of my siggy and Shade to away money for the slots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML

ML

aureus(roman gold coin) : 344

TWINS I took Charlotte out of my siggy and Shade to away money for the slots Empty
PostSubject: TWINS I took Charlotte out of my siggy and Shade to away money for the slots   TWINS I took Charlotte out of my siggy and Shade to away money for the slots EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:04 pm

1.Name:Kellan Aaren Henderson
2.Age:14
3.Gender:male
4.height:5'11''
5.Eye color:Green
6.Hair Color and Skin color:Brown and Slightly Tan
7.Mortal parent:Allen Henderson
8.God Parent:Prudence
9.Talents(normaly):Track,Rugby,Football(Soocer),Cricket,Tennis,Violin
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):He is good at archery
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):He can travel to the past up to 3 times a day he can do it for two hours total he can not change anything there must be 3 hours of rest inbetween uses he will pass out after every use he can take up to 3 people with him
12.Weapons:Bow and Arrows
13.Pets:A Golden Retriver puppy Jack
14.country of origin:England
15.Flaws:Acident prone,Irresponisble,Lies alot
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences):Kellen and Kailey were born in England.They lived with their dad who is super rich and their step mom.They were very spoiled and always got what they wanted.Oneday they discovered who their real mom is.After this they ran away to camp.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I look at Kailey and nod.I then watch as she quickly climbs onto the ladder.After she is a few feet down I start to climb down.When we get to the bottom we pick up our bags.We then take off running.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:

1.Name:Kailey Alyson Henderson
2.Age:14
3.Gender:female
4.hight:5'7''
5.Eye color:Blue
6.Hair Color and Skin color:Dirty blond and tan
7.Mortal parent:Allen Henderson
8.God Parent:Prudence
9.Talents(normaly):Soccer,Cricket,Singing,Dance,Acting,Violin,Tennis
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):None really
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):Same as he brothers but instead of being able to travel to the past she can travel to the future
12.Weapons:bow and arrow
13.Pets:A Calico cat named Ginny
14.country of origin:England
15.Flaws:Spoiled,Vain,Doesnt care for others,Snobby
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences):Same as Kellens
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I sigh a bit as I look around.I close my eyes and start to sing.After a few minuets I open my eyes.I then stand up and walk to the door.I then walk out shuting it behind me and walk off to find Kellen.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

TWINS I took Charlotte out of my siggy and Shade to away money for the slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWINS I took Charlotte out of my siggy and Shade to away money for the slots   TWINS I took Charlotte out of my siggy and Shade to away money for the slots EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:06 pm

approced
Back to top Go down

TWINS I took Charlotte out of my siggy and Shade to away money for the slots
Page 1 of 1