The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am making a charrie based off of My self so(Isabela was removed from siggy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML

ML

aureus(roman gold coin) : 344

I am making a charrie based off of My self so(Isabela was removed from siggy) Empty
PostSubject: I am making a charrie based off of My self so(Isabela was removed from siggy)   I am making a charrie based off of My self so(Isabela was removed from siggy) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:08 am

1.Name:Maeve Kylie Alexander
2.Age: 12
3.Gender:female
4.hight:5'3''
5.Eye color:Brown
6.Hair Color and Skin color:dark brown almost black and normal
7.Mortal parent:Sharon Alexander
8.God Parent:Cupid(Oh yes)
9.Talents(normaly):Track, Tenor saxaphone, Singing, Dancing, Soccer, Softball, Bowling, Volleyball
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):None Yet
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):She can make people fall in love with each other 5 times a day it lasts until the people can break it, She can make people fall in love with her 10 times a day it lasts till the boys can break out of it
12.Weapons:Two Imperial Gold Daggers that turn into gold colored bobby pins
13.Pets:A cat Granger
14.country of origin:U.S of A
15.Flaws:Weird, Often becomes slap happy, Adhd, Gets confuzed alot
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences):Maeve was born in New York city.She lived in a foster home from the age of 2 because her parents died.She was moved around almost every 2 months.Finally when she was 11 they found a place for her to stay.A few weeks later her foster parents acully adopted her.Then she was sent to camp by them.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I sigh as I turn up the volume on my ipod as I walk up this hill.When I get to the top I look around and then shift my bags around.I slowly start walking down the hill as I sing along to American Idioit.When I reach the bottom I look around and head to the cabins.I see mine and toss my stuff on a bunk and walk out.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:
Back to top Go down
Emo Rainbow

Emo Rainbow

aureus(roman gold coin) : 453

I am making a charrie based off of My self so(Isabela was removed from siggy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am making a charrie based off of My self so(Isabela was removed from siggy)   I am making a charrie based off of My self so(Isabela was removed from siggy) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:11 am

Does using her powers make her tired?
Back to top Go down
http://uglies.foren-hoster.com/forum
ML

ML

aureus(roman gold coin) : 344

PostSubject: Re: I am making a charrie based off of My self so(Isabela was removed from siggy)   I am making a charrie based off of My self so(Isabela was removed from siggy) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:27 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
Emo Rainbow

Emo Rainbow

aureus(roman gold coin) : 453

PostSubject: Re: I am making a charrie based off of My self so(Isabela was removed from siggy)   I am making a charrie based off of My self so(Isabela was removed from siggy) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:41 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://uglies.foren-hoster.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am making a charrie based off of My self so(Isabela was removed from siggy)   I am making a charrie based off of My self so(Isabela was removed from siggy) Empty

Back to top Go down

I am making a charrie based off of My self so(Isabela was removed from siggy)
Page 1 of 1