The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths Empty
PostSubject: final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths   final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:17 am

Chapter One: Ryan
I sat in my room, only wearing an old sweatshirt I'd gotten in sixth grade. Surprisingly, eighth grade year, and it still fit even though I'd grown a lot, and in my opinion, though my best friends Leo and Kayla deny it, gotten fatter.
I held a steak knife, shakily in my hand. I'd been crying, a lot. I tested the blade on my leg, to see if the points were too sharp or painful. Nope. Just fine. I was deep in the state of depression.
For a second, I consitered bringing the knife across my throat, but then I remembered Leo telling me not to kill myself. I sighed, and brought the knife down on the soft skin of my wrist. I pressed hard, and brought the knife down the skin, tearing it open, slightly. I brought it down again, same place. I repeated this until the cut was almost bleeding. Then, i set off cutting three more cuts.
When I finshed, I breathed easily now. I pulled down the sleeve of my sweatshirt, ans went to find my Breathe Carolina band bracelet. It would do the job of covering my "cat scratches" as I called them, ever since my parents found out and made fun of me.
I was the black sheep in the family. No one understood me, except occassional, my favorite brother, Micheal, did. He apologized when he did me wrong, he gave me hugs and elbow bumps when I deserved them, but it was more often the elbow bumps. I trwasure his hugs, for they're so rare!
BUZZ! BUZZ!
I looked around, and found my blackberry. Broken, bitten, and didn't work that well. In other words, I loved it. I even named it. Gratch. He had character, like me, and he always worked for ne when I needed him to. One new message....
Leo: R U OK now? I'm at ur door. Better let me in!
I laughed and stood up. I felt my chest, to reassure myself I was wearing nessities. I pulled on shorts, and went downstairs.
I opened the door to see Leo holding a box of chocolates. My favorires, of course. I kicked him.
"Dude those are freaking three bucks just for six! You're an idiot..... but I love you for it." I
laughed, at his scared expression.
"Well come inside!" I rabbed his free arm, and dragged him in.
"Heeey! Be nice! I looked hard for these! Don't be rough and make me drop and spill them all ove the floor!" Leo objected.
I took the chocolates from his hand, and kissed his cheek. "You really should consiter dating me. You're the perfect boyfriend." I informed him.
Leo blushed. "Let's just go watch a movie. So you wanna watch the Vampire's Assistant?" Leo asked.
"Dude! No way! You have it?!" I exclaimed.
Leo nodded.
I grabbed his face and kissed him. He was so sweet, he deserved it. And I loved watching him blush.
"Let's go to the theator room. Big screen tv, blue-ray, just what this dvd needs!" Leo said, avoiding facing the fact I'd kissed him.
I nodded and we went to my theator room, me grabbing at his hand, and him, slapping mine.
(Next will be in Leo's POV.)
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths   final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:41 am

Leo:
Leo entered the theator room, followed by Ryan. She was still grabbing for his hand. He finally let her take it.
Leo had to admit, he did like Ryan, but her relationsips never lasted more than a week. Well... the last one did, but after it was over, Ryan cut herself.
Leo had to admit, he'd caught himself imagining strange things about her, but it was mainly her bare skin. And her bare chest. He'd even had SEEN her, for like a minute, when she changed without warning him. He now could't get that picture out of his head.
"LeeLees? Hello? Your scaring me!" He heard Ryan say.
Leo took a dep breath, and decided to risk it. He loved her, and every small detail about her. She was beautiful and smart and perfect in his eyes.
"Ry, will you go out with me?" He asked.
Ryan stared at him in shook, then slowly, she nodded.
"Of course I will." Was her reply.
That was all it took. Leo just stood there in dsbelief. He had a girlfriend? A girl he's been dreaming of since preschool, where they had first met. For Leo, it had been love at first sight.
His first girlfriend!
"Come on Leo. Stop staring. Its creepy. Its not like I said you could do me, so there's positively no need to stare." Ryan said, impaitently.
Leo realized wat she wanted.
Leo took Ryan into his arms, and kissed her, deeply, for the first time. A REAL kiss. Not a playful kiss from Ryan, but a real one.
Ryan melted against Leo, and she fit perfectly against him.
Leo's hand were tangled in her hair now, as they kissed.
What seemed a beautiful thousand years later, she pulled away.
"I love you Leo Reynolds. I always have ane always will. I promise." Ryan whispered.
"And I love you, Ryan Heltsley. I have ince the first time I saw you, and forever, I shall love you and be yours." Leo said and kisssed her again.
(End of chapter. Very mushy, but tell me if its good.)
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths   final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:41 am

Chapter Two: Ryan:
I watched as Leo left, feeling depressed as he left, but I knew he had a life outside of me and he had to live it. Until I became the number one aspect in his life, I'd juat sit back, and dream of that beach house we'd own and the little boy and girl we would have, and me, holding a baby, as I lovingly watched my kids and their father play in the sand.
Then I'd go inside and perpare our meal, like I did for every meal. We'd be happy. We'd be together forever and always. I'd never feel the need to cut again. I would be forever happy, and at peace with myself.
I sighed happily and shut the door. I ran up to my room, and bed a book. The book I had started two days ago and was almost finished with. The book was called Night World. I was currently working on the the third book in the first book. It was called Spellbinder. It was really interesting, and I couldn't wait to finish it!
I sat down on my bed and began to read.
Ryan:
I stripped my sweatshirt off and then my t-shirt. Then I pulled off the shorts, and pulled on a oversize t-shirt that fit me like a minidress.
I climbed into bed, a picked up my cellphone off the stand.
I dialed Leo's number and pressed send. I put the phone to my ear and waited for him to pick up. My heart leaped with joy when he did.
"Hello?"
"Hey LeeLees. I just wanted to say I love you, and wanted to hear your voice before I went to sleep." I told him.
I imagined him smiling sleepily.
"I love you too Ry. Never forget that." He told me.
"Leo.... I have something to admit..... before you go...."
"Mhmmm?"
"I cut again. There are nine cuts now. I'm sorry. I am addicted. Please forgive me." I said, my voice begining to choke.
"Of course I forgive you, love. I always have and always will. Goodnight now. Get some rest. You need it."
The line went dead.
I placed my phone on my nightstand and laid down. I was asleep before I hit the pillow.
(Theres still more to come in this chapter.)
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths   final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:23 am

Ryan:
I woke up screaming. I didn't remember the dream, but I remembered a face of a man that terrified me beyond reason.
I was covered in sweat, my shirt and br* soaked completely in my sweat. I peeled them off, and pulled the covers up over my bare chest. I was breathing heavily. I prayed I didn't wake anyone up. I didn't want anyone walking in on me with my chest bare. That would be utterly embrassing!
I picked up my phone and looked at the time. 2:21. I sighed. Only four hours of sleep. That explained my tiredness.
I started to dial Leo's number then pushed end. I didn't want to worry him.
I felt a stabbing pain in my chest as my hand brushed over my br3@$t. I bit my lip and peeled off the covers.
My br3@$t were deep red with a rash. I let out a squeak of shock.
I dialed my mom's number, but then stopped and remembered I was at dad's. I should tell my dad, I figured.
I pulled on a fresh t-shirt, just incase I ran into anyone.
I went downstairs and entered dad's room.
Ryan:
I sighed as I rubbed the medicine onto my chest. The good part was, it was disappearing. The two bad parts, it hurt like hell and the doctor who had chcked out my chest had been a male. I really didn't like him poking and prodding and grabbing at my bare br3@$t. I had nearly slapped him when he first grabbed me. Dad had stopped me and told me he was only doing his job.
Damnit, I hate doctors.
I laid back on my bed, let the air cool my bare chest.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!
"Come in!" I said, not bothering to pull up the covers. That would have meant more rubbing medicine onto my chest and I really didn't want the medicine on my covers. Plus, I figured it was dad.
Leo walked in.
I screamed and pulled the covers up. I didn't care now, as long as Leo didn't see me like this.
Leo waLked over to my bed and gently pulled the covers down. Then he pulled his shirt up, to show a dark red rash.
"This is my fault. The chocolate must have been bad." He said.
He sat down on my bed, and I hugged him.
"Its fine. Shhh. It don't matter. Now we get more attention cause we're sick." I joked.
Leo smiled, and kissed me. I loved the way he kissed me. I pushed him on his back and laid on top of him.
"No worries. We aren't gonna do it......"
(End of chapter. Will write more later. Im sick and the headaches returning.)
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

PostSubject: Re: final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths   final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:40 pm

woa, thats actually really good
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths   final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:58 pm

I was scared to see chur comment now im smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths   final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths Empty

Back to top Go down

final attempt.... i hope... Two Seperate Paths
Page 1 of 1