The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

new charrie Empty
PostSubject: new charrie   new charrie EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:12 am

1.Name:Vlad 'the impaler' havlack
2.Age:18
3.Gender:male
4.hight:6'0"
5.Eye color:blood red
6.Hair Color and Skin color:black and white
7.Mortal parent:Vishvok Havlack
8.God Parent:MORTA: Goddess of Death
9.Talents(normaly):scaring people,killing,murduring,impailing people
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):swords,crossbow,halbred
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):is able to shadow travle 1000 miles 10 times a day,can raise the dead 15 times a day 20 at a time
12.Weapons:a stygian iron kilij,a stygian iron halbred,and a crossbow with stygian iron bolts(arrows),a giant stake which he impales his victims on
13.Pets:N/A
14.country of origin:Romania
15.Flaws:never thinks things through,uses brute force,is obbsessed with blood and death,drinks blood, kills first asks questions later,a very short fuse
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences):do i really have to right one for vlad the impaler?if i do ill think of something
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):i walk up the incolent,foolish camp. i smirk looking around "hmm no impalments that needs to change" i say. i walk down into the camp killing five people as i go. i then walk into my cabin yawning. i take out a vile of blood and drink it then fall asleep.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:i will only use him for fun and when someone wants a charrie killed
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

new charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: new charrie   new charrie EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:20 am

Hes seems scary...i guess approved
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com

new charrie
Page 1 of 1