The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

new charrie Empty
PostSubject: new charrie   new charrie EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:29 pm

1.Name:Jack Archer (likes to be called Archer)
2.Age:16
3.Gender:male
4.hight:6'1"
5.Eye color:like a browinish green...
6.Hair Color and Skin color:dirty blond and tan
7.Mortal parent:jackie archer
8.God Parent:SETHLANS: God of Volcanoes and Fire
9.Talents(normaly):he has really fast reflexes,born leader,really strong
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):amazing at bow and arrows
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):can perform fire manipulation (create fireballs/punches/kicks, breathe fire, etc.) twelve times an hour, sixty times max daily limit. (Strongest thing he can do is create a 5' wide fire ring) and immune to burns, fire proof
12.Weapons:a bow and arrow with stygian iron tips(bows&arrow shafts are red), an imperial gold kilij
13.Pets:a phoenix named jet
14.country of origin:usa
15.Flaws:never thinks hes wrong, hates losing like badly,never finishes anything on time
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences):jack had a good life,he had lots of friends and a girlfriend,though she died before he left.he was team captin of his archery team and loved to run track also though it wasnt his best thing. he was on a gymnastics team since he was 5 and has the fastest reflexes in the state of texas.he propably would have stayed at home untill his gf died which was the last straw for him and he came.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):i sigh walking up the hill. i muttter under my breath "...i hope this place has at least some sort of archery being a greek place and what not". i sigh and walk down the hill.i walk into my cabin and drop of my stuff. i then walk outside to explore
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie: pic:
new charrie F7tdlm

Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

new charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: new charrie   new charrie EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Ehhh wtf? Mine suck and yours are perfect.... approved.
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com

new charrie
Page 1 of 1