The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New charrie muhahaha!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I<3JB

I<3JB

aureus(roman gold coin) : 372

New charrie muhahaha! Empty
PostSubject: New charrie muhahaha!   New charrie muhahaha! EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:08 pm

1.Name:Kayla Light
2.Age:11
3.Gender:girl
4.hight:5"0
5.Eye color:electric blue
6.Hair Color and Skin color:dark long hair-pale
7.Mortal parent: Sara Light
8.God Parent:APULU:God of Thunder and Lightning
9.Talents(normaly):
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):quick,accurate 
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):summon lighting 2 a day enough to knockout a person (she gets really dizzy and looks like she is gonna passing herself)
12.Weapons:bow and arrow,hunting knife
13.Pets:young wolf
14.country of origin:USA
15.Flaws:easily baited into fights,doesn't listen to criticism,likes to work alone
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences):Kayla always had bad grade was kicked out of many schools.she thought it was just bad luck. She was an orphan since the age of three. Moving from house to house and school to school.she was sick of it and ran away she was rarely seen if she was it was on tv fir a missing child report.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I walked up th hill and looked down at my clothes my jeans were torn my windbreaker grimy and torn. I was all cut up from being on the run. I ran up the hill trying not to be seen. Again my luck ran out I had to run through the court yard so I ran As fast as I could which was pretty fast for a 11 year old. She ran into the first place she saw the "other god" cabin
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:
*you need three flaws 

Last edited by Huntressofthesky17 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

PostSubject: Re: New charrie muhahaha!   New charrie muhahaha! EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:15 pm

how strong is the lightning and does she get tired after summoning it?
Back to top Go down
I<3JB

I<3JB

aureus(roman gold coin) : 372

PostSubject: Re: New charrie muhahaha!   New charrie muhahaha! EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

PostSubject: Re: New charrie muhahaha!   New charrie muhahaha! EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:22 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New charrie muhahaha!   New charrie muhahaha! Empty

Back to top Go down

New charrie muhahaha!
Page 1 of 1