The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hawiian Charrie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

Hawiian Charrie! Empty
PostSubject: Hawiian Charrie!   Hawiian Charrie! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:54 pm

1.Name:Leo Legard
2.Age:16
3.Gender:Male
4.hight:6'3"
5.Eye color:Blue
6.blond with brown highlights, surfers tan
7.Mortal Parent: Lenda Legard (decesed)
8.God Parent:Rangi(Hawwian god of the sky)
9.Talents:surfing,is an artist,swimming, hang gliding, wake boarding
10. Skills: Archery, swords
11.Powers:can stob the flow of air in some one(make them not breath) for a minute 10 times a day, can control the air(is able to pick stuff up and move it, when he breaths he can knock people down,can breath underwater for 3 mins,can make things in the air go faster) can do this 20 times a day,can use the air to fly 20 times a day highest altitude is about as high as the empire state building can stay in the air for 20 minutes
12.Weapons:a three foot long cb shark tooth sword,a bow and arrows (tips cb),and two cb shark tooth daggers
13.Pets:N/A
14.Country of Origin: USA(Hawii)
15.Flaws:not the brightest tool in the shed,acts before he thinks,talks to much
16.Life before Camp:Leo lived in ohu his hole life and never left until now.He was,and still is, an amazing surfer and artist.he had lots of friends and was allways followed by girls.his mom was the schools swimming coach. Although she died last year of a car crash.
17.rp example:i walk up the hill sighing. I look around bored out of my mind clutching my surfboard. "..this place better have a beach" I say. I sigh and walk into the camp. I walk into my cabin and set my stuff down, I then leave.
18.other notes: from surfing,painting and what not he has a 10 pac..
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

Hawiian Charrie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawiian Charrie!   Hawiian Charrie! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Really? A ten pac? Lol approved. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com

Hawiian Charrie!
Page 1 of 1