The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shade make the greek camp my stupid ebook isnt working correctly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

Shade make the greek camp my stupid ebook isnt working correctly Empty
PostSubject: Shade make the greek camp my stupid ebook isnt working correctly   Shade make the greek camp my stupid ebook isnt working correctly EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:20 am

Poppy Stark
Female
4'10
silver-green
coppery curly hair and pale skin
Jeff Stark
Aprhodite (the first Greek charrie for the Greek Camp.)
acting, making friends, and fake-crying is her best talent (and making people feel guilty.)
shes not a person who lkes violence but if she had a talent with weapons itd be with her dagger.
none
A dagger like Pipers but it was used unlike Pipers.
a kitten named James. Named for her best friend, James, who gave it to her.
France originally.
shes a liar most the time (except to James.), she is stuck up most the time (except to James), and shes falls in love with every hot guy. (Except James.)
She and James grew up together. He had save her when she was five and they had been friends ever since. One year Poppy almost lost her life to a creepy stranger with a scary looking knife. Shed only been 12. James had been 13 at the time and somehow,through his rage, he managed to rip the man off Poppy, which was incredible since there was a deffinant size difference. Poppy owed James in her mind, but he told her to forget it. He only did what was right. The next two years went hy and Poppy was found by a Satyr. Hed been frightened of James and had insisted she went to CHB with him. Shede ided it was right. She and James said their goodbyes and now she visits im every Christmas, hoping she could repay her debt.

Poppy sat in a oversize shirt of James'. She had spent the night at his house for Christmas and now they were opening gifts. James had disappeareda minute ago. He now came in with a kitten. Poppy gasped when he handed it to her. She stod up, carefully holding onto her kitten, and kissed James' cheek. "Thank you Jamie. Youre too sweet." She said and sat down, craddling the kitten. She was grinning and her eyes reflected it. "Im gonna name him James." She announced.

She doesnt know it, but James is a vampire.
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
Emo Rainbow

Emo Rainbow

aureus(roman gold coin) : 453

Shade make the greek camp my stupid ebook isnt working correctly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade make the greek camp my stupid ebook isnt working correctly   Shade make the greek camp my stupid ebook isnt working correctly EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:23 am

I say this is good. Approved ~.~
Back to top Go down
http://uglies.foren-hoster.com/forum

Shade make the greek camp my stupid ebook isnt working correctly
Page 1 of 1