The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

two charries. shade only take away fror one. i counted my charries. i bought a free one. -_-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

two charries. shade only take away fror one. i counted my charries. i bought a free one. -_- Empty
PostSubject: two charries. shade only take away fror one. i counted my charries. i bought a free one. -_-   two charries. shade only take away fror one. i counted my charries. i bought a free one. -_- EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:25 am

T Timmy Train (honestly last name is bcaz a trains goin by)
male
6'2
blue
strawberry blonde, tan.
Sky Train
making friends, being weird and crazy, and making stuff. (Its five o'clock give me a break. I jswoke up.)
Vulcon
Skilled with every sharp object he can find.
none. I would say controls fire but eeehhhhhh.
a sword and a dagger
a little kitten named Minchie. (Ha. Just had to throw that in.)
USA
Hes sensitive of what people say of his work, he will dive head first into a fight, and his FATAL flaw is hed put his life before his friends. Hed do anything for his friends.
Timmy liked with his mom, Sky, until he was 11. Then she died. Timmy blamed himself for not being able to save her from theg big dude in the trench coat. Hed never forget his face as long as he lived. That face was burned into his memory. And one day, hed kill him. When he ws 12, he was taken to chb. Hes been goin there ever since.
Timmy cowered in the corner, as his mamma had told him to. He watched as the big man grabbed her. Then a sound, a sound hed never forget. CRACK. He shouldnt have been able to hear it, but he heard clearly. His mamma was dead.
Timmy woke up screaming. His brothers and sisters looked at him sadly. "Did you have THE dream again?" One asked. Timmy looked at her and nodded. She frowned. "Timmy i am so sorry. Im sorry you have to keep reliving that." She said. Timmy shruged.
He is sometimes lost in the past. He saw Keilyn, my next charrie once before, wen they were in the foster home. He never talked to her because the next day shed been taken away.

Keilyn Smith
female
4'9 she is tiny, as in short and skinny.
Green.
Auburn, pale.
Chadd Smith
Venus
charming people, acting, dancing,and singing.
She doesnt fight.
She can charmspeak. Only pople who cancharmspeak can resist. Five times a day. They realize later on theyve been fooled or tricked.
No weapons.
A kitten named Blaze. (Hehe like the fire blazed.)
USA
she can be very vain, she is sometimes really sensitive about what people think of her, and her FATAL flaw is she does things without thinking.
Keilyn grew up in a foster home. She lived there until she was 12. Then she had been taken away to the chb. She had seen Timmy once, and had been interested in him. He looked and radiated power. She didnt know HOW she knew it but or saw it but she did anyways. She felt sorrow that she never got to speak to him. At camp, when he came, she never spoke to him when she saw him. She was oddly to nervous.
"Oo. Keilyn. Who ya starin at?" One of Keilyn's sisters asked. A somewhat innocent question.... thought Keilyn. "Oh no one in perticular." She lied. She turned er attention back to her food and ate.
none

Last edited by Basil on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
I<3JB

I<3JB

aureus(roman gold coin) : 372

two charries. shade only take away fror one. i counted my charries. i bought a free one. -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: two charries. shade only take away fror one. i counted my charries. i bought a free one. -_-   two charries. shade only take away fror one. i counted my charries. i bought a free one. -_- EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:39 am

flaws for kaitlyn? and approved
Back to top Go down

two charries. shade only take away fror one. i counted my charries. i bought a free one. -_-
Page 1 of 1