The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My first character: Luis Kensington

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Live,Laugh,Jessica~

~Live,Laugh,Jessica~

aureus(roman gold coin) : 64

My first character: Luis Kensington Empty
PostSubject: My first character: Luis Kensington   My first character: Luis Kensington EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:37 am

1.Name: Luis Kensington
2.Age: 16
3.Gender: M
4. height: 5’10’’
5.Eye color: Blue
6.Hair Color and Skin color: brown / white
7.Mortal parent: Lucas Kensington
8.God Parent: Trivia
9.Talents(normally): athletics
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): Not very good at fighting.
11.Powers(optional you don’t have to have any): None
12.Weapons: Bow and Arrow
13.Pets: None
14.country of origin: America
15.Flaws: cocky, thinks he is the best, falls in love easily
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences): Luis grew up in California with his dad, step mom, and three step sisters. His step mom started out accepting him as normal but with each new sister born he got excluded more and more from the family. Eventually, no one really cared about him at home. But he didn’t let that get to him. He was really involved at school and had a lot of friends. He found his way to camp, eventually.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): Luis changed his shoes in the gym. He slid on his moccasins and made his way towards the door. He was leaving basketball practice. He looked around for his dad’s silver car but he doubted it’d be there. It wasn’t. Walking a mile home again, he thought, He sighed and started walking.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie: None
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

My first character: Luis Kensington Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first character: Luis Kensington   My first character: Luis Kensington EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com

My first character: Luis Kensington
Page 1 of 1