The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Annabeth at Lost Hero. {in my point of view, I want to share to you guys}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Piper_Silena

aureus(roman gold coin) : 89

Annabeth at Lost Hero. {in my point of view, I want to share to you guys} Empty
PostSubject: Annabeth at Lost Hero. {in my point of view, I want to share to you guys}   Annabeth at Lost Hero. {in my point of view, I want to share to you guys} EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:20 pm

It's another typical day at camp, and everyone looks busy. Some Hephaestus campers are shining off their spears, while some Ares campers are chasing off some newbie again, others like the Apollo campers are sculpting some statues, even Satyrs are eating cans happily, and it's too good to be true. I don’t know what’s taking Percy so long today. I have been waiting here outside my cabin for almost an hour. I know clearly last night after he kiss me to wait outside my cabin by morning so we can do our cabin inspection together. But what is taking him so long? I’m getting hungry for breakfast. I didn’t want to be nosy or something but I have this urge to check his cabin out. I’m trying to have a low profile so no one would notice me. I poke my head slowly to sneak a peek inside. But what I see wasn’t something I expect to see, I let out a gasp and place a hand over my mouth. The room looks devastated, the mattress lay on the floor so as the pillows, and the Minotaur’s horn was badly broken, the blue curtains were swinging through the air which Percy never unties. Tears were starting to flow from my eyes rolling down to my cheeks.
“Annabeth what are-“Grover said from outside but he also found it shocking. “Percy…”
“I-“I choked and didn’t continue what I am about to say, but Grover pulled me out to tell Chiron.
“Chiron!”Gover ran and even stumbled but he got up on his hooves.
Chiron stopped “What’s all the commotion?”
“It’s Percy, he’s gone.”

I’m standing outside Percy’s cabin which makes meters away from where Chiron and Grover are. I can feel my energy drain and I am weak to even walk, I can feel my knees quiver, and my hands are cold as ice. My emotions were mixing up and I didn’t know how to react. I am in a state of shock. I have so many questions in mind but I don’t know what’s first thing is first. But who would want to kidnap him?

Chiron galloped and went in the cabin, he scanned and studied the cabin. “Percy has been kidnapped…”
“By who?”Grover asked.
Chiron shook his head “I don’t know.”
“Le-Let’s ask Rachel.” I suggested as I fold my arms.
“She won’t be here until the next four days.” Chiron said “Let’s take this calmly, Annabeth why don’t you go eat your breakfast for the mean time.”
I didn’t have any choice but to follow, true I was hungry, but now I’m not in the mood of eating.

I walked to the mess hall, my tears started to fall, I tried my best not to cry, but the more I fought back the more pain I feel in my chest. I joined my other siblings.
I looked at my fork and played with it back and forth and the food just rolled on my plate. “Annabeth, you need some strength today.”A sibling of mine said.
“Don’t worry, you’ll find him.” She continued. “Somehow…”

I didn’t say a thing throughout breakfast. I was looking at my reflection through the water in my goblet. My eyes were puffy and red, I am trying my best not to shed a tear infront of my cabin mates but my face wouldn’t stop from turning red. I wish I could skip the whole day’s activity, but I can’t. I want to take a break for once, and at least have time to think things over.

I lead my cabin glumly the whole morning till afternoon. I have notice something was also different about them, I think I’m affecting them with my mood. I apologize about the way I act today. At last, it’s free time already. I want to be alone, cry alone, where no one can see me and I was thinking the beach is the best place to let out my feelings. I walk my way to the beach, and sit near the seashore, I didn’t care to get my clothes wet. The sea just reminds me a lot of Percy. It makes me feel that he’s here beside me as I watch the waves roll by.
“Where are you Percy…” I touched the water from the waves. My tears rolled down easily.
I did stay at the beach until evening, I did skip dinner, and I didn’t finish my laundry. I bet everybody is looking for me. I didn’t care, I think it’s nicer to stay for a little while, and besides I couldn’t remember when was the last time my head even think peacefully and widely. The day is a little tiring and I’m off back to cabin. I think dinner is over so as the campfire sing along. Walking to my cabin is a long way from the beach and even walking makes me feel so lazy. I can see some campers are already preparing for bed, some are playing cards at the pavilion, some campers are gossiping, and some well, I don’t know I guess it’s none of my business. Is this how it feels when losing your boyfriend? My side of being strong is kind of torn down apart.
“Annabeth where have you been?” a sibling of mine asked, she stood from the doorway of our cabin.
“Sorry, I was-“I choked “Never mind…” I passed by the girl who just asked me and went straight to my bunk.
“Hey, don’t give Annabeth a hard time.” Another sibling of mine said as she nudged the girl from the doorway.
“I want to apologize to you guys, I’m just not in a good mood today.”
“We understand.” She whispered. “That’s why we didn’t look for you. We know you’re going through rough times. Just go to bed, okay?”
“Okay.” I lay down on my bunk and my mind flew to dreamland.

I have a vision, I was in a place, it was like a desert, rocks were everywhere, and the scenery is breathtaking, there were mounds of large chunks of rocks, the sky was clear and beautiful where birds can fly freely. I notice a huge sign that says “Grand Canyon” Then I stop and think for a moment, isn’t Grand Canyon known to be the desert of USA? Why am I here? I can feel the wind becoming strong, and the blue sky is turning into a storm like the weather has turn berserk. Infront of me, I can see a boy standing, but I can't see his face clearly. I have notice his left foot was missing a shoe. Then something or someone just whisper to me, “You’ll find answers here.”
I open my eyes, it was already morning, the sun is brightly shining through the windows of the cabin, and my eyes narrow a little when the sun’s rays touch my eyelashes.

(to be continued)
Back to top Go down

Annabeth at Lost Hero. {in my point of view, I want to share to you guys}
Page 1 of 1