The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greek Kid For Double H's Rowan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fishhead

Fishhead

aureus(roman gold coin) : 117

Greek Kid For Double H's Rowan Empty
PostSubject: Greek Kid For Double H's Rowan   Greek Kid For Double H's Rowan EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:26 am

1.Name:Argiris (Named after my favorite actor, who happens to be Greek Very Happy) "Argi" West

2.Age:18

3.Gender:Male

4.Height:6' 1"

5.Eye color:Slate Grey

6.Hair Color and Skin color:Brown-red/tanned

7.Mortal parent:Adrastos West

8.God Parent:Athena

9.Talents: Argi over came his dyslexia and loves to write. Fluent in Greek, Spanish, English, and ancient Greek languages thanks to traveling all over the world with his dad (who is an actor).

10.Skills: Argi can hold his own with just about any weapon since he is the son of Athena but he prefers a good ole' bow and arrows.

11.Powers:None

12.Weapons:A grey bow and quiver he found in the armory on his first day at camp, five years ago.

13.Pets:An owl named Minerva that lives on the roof of the bunk.

14.Country of Origin: Born in Greece but has lived almost all over the world.

15.Flaws:Arrogant, tends to over think things, can get to emotionally attached to people and items so he is over protective.

16.Life Before GREEK Camp: Born in Greece to Adrastos West, world famous Greek actor. Argi spent much of his life in America with his aunt. Argi has traveled all over the world to visit his dad while shooting on location. Throughout his childhood Argi fought with dyslexia until his aunt's friend taught him a few tricks to get past it.

17. Rp Example: I take my notepad out of my pocket and jot down an idea that comes to mind. Minerva swoops down to my shoulder and looks on as I write. "What do you think Min?" I ask the owl. She coos and nuzzles my face. "Yeah, me too," I say as I tear the paper off and chuck it into the nearest trashcan.

18.Just any extra notes about your charrie: None none none Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

PostSubject: Re: Greek Kid For Double H's Rowan   Greek Kid For Double H's Rowan EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:28 am

Lolz. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
Fishhead

Fishhead

aureus(roman gold coin) : 117

PostSubject: Re: Greek Kid For Double H's Rowan   Greek Kid For Double H's Rowan EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:29 am

YAY! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greek Kid For Double H's Rowan   Greek Kid For Double H's Rowan Empty

Back to top Go down

Greek Kid For Double H's Rowan
Page 1 of 1