The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meet Kyle Stone from the Windy City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fishhead

Fishhead

aureus(roman gold coin) : 117

Meet Kyle Stone from the Windy City Empty
PostSubject: Meet Kyle Stone from the Windy City   Meet Kyle Stone from the Windy City EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:42 am

1.Name: Kyle Stone

2.Age: 15

3.Gender: Male

4.Height: 5' 7"

5.Eye color: Grey

6.Hair Color and Skin color: Brown/Pale

7.Mortal parent:Patricia Stone

8.God Parent: Aeolus

9.Talents: None really. He has yet to find something he is truly good at.

10.Weapon Skills: Very minimal training in the use of dual daggers.

11.Powers: Minor control of the winds (things like creating air gusts and and can slow his own fall using the winds but most of his energy is used (so only like once or twice a day because he needs to rest afterwards) to he tries to not use it as often and has never tried it on someone else.

12.Weapons: Two daggers kept on his side at all times.

13.Pets: None due to his allergies.

14.Country of Origin: The United States

15.Flaws: Very quite, let's people walk all over him, and would rather be alone than be with other people so he really doesn't care what happens to others.

16.Life Before Roman Camp: Growing up as a frail dyslexic child in Chicago wasn't easy. Kyle had to be home schooled because his mother sheltered him. She called him her gift from the gods. It always seemed weird to Kyle that she said gods with a s instead of a singular god like he had heard on tv. Kyle wasn't allowed outside much because his allergies would act up at a young age. Even as he got older and his allergies went away, his mother still sheltered him and kept him out of public school.

17. Rp Example: "Look at me now," I said sitting on the shore of the lake. "Mom would die if she knew I was outside." I sadly sigh as I remember the look on her face as those things took her away. "I'm gonna find you mom," I say as I put my hand over the watch she gave me for my birthday last year. "I promise I'll find you. No matter what it takes."

18.Just any extra notes about your charrie: His mom was taken. Idk by what yet. So yeah. Very Happy

Last edited by Fishhead on Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Meet Kyle Stone from the Windy City   Meet Kyle Stone from the Windy City EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:54 am

1.strongest thing he can do with the winds
2.how many times a day?
3.how many times a day can he stop his own fall? Can he stop others?
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

aureus(roman gold coin) : 117

PostSubject: Re: Meet Kyle Stone from the Windy City   Meet Kyle Stone from the Windy City EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:02 am

FIXED lol
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Meet Kyle Stone from the Windy City   Meet Kyle Stone from the Windy City EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:06 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Kyle Stone from the Windy City   Meet Kyle Stone from the Windy City Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Kyle Stone from the Windy City
Page 1 of 1