The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leighton, Daughter Of Pluto; Alice Jakles Daughter Of____(Phobus in Roman???); Victoria Meredith Courtneys, Daughter Of Cinxia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisling-Blaise

Aisling-Blaise

aureus(roman gold coin) : 137

Leighton, Daughter Of Pluto; Alice Jakles Daughter Of____(Phobus in Roman???); Victoria Meredith Courtneys, Daughter Of Cinxia Empty
PostSubject: Leighton, Daughter Of Pluto; Alice Jakles Daughter Of____(Phobus in Roman???); Victoria Meredith Courtneys, Daughter Of Cinxia   Leighton, Daughter Of Pluto; Alice Jakles Daughter Of____(Phobus in Roman???); Victoria Meredith Courtneys, Daughter Of Cinxia EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:47 pm

1.Name: Leighton Elena Deschanel
2.Age: 17
3.Gender: Female
4.hight:5'9
5.Eye color: Blue
6.Hair Color and Skin color: Bronw silkly layered hair, Slightly tan
7.Mortal parent: Emily Deschanel
8.God Parent: Pluto
9.Talents(normaly): Lying, Reading Latin, Reading English, Hiding
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): Sword Fighting,.. (Same as Alice)
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any): She can Shadow Travel as 12 times a day, and if she goes over her limit she can pass out, she can go over her limit unless she does it four hours in between each trip.
She can know if someone is dying, she knows when someone in the world dies, she can tell if someone has been reborn.
She can summon the dead 15 times a day. If she over does it she can pass out.
12.Weapons: A sword that is disguised as a skull ring, when she takes it off, its a three foot sword that is made of Stygian iron, at the end it is completed with a skull that has ruby eyes.
13.Pets:none
14.country of origin: USA
15.Flaws:
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences):
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:
*you need three flaws

1.Name: Victoria Meredith Courtneys
2.Age:13 1/2
4.hight:5'1
5.Eye color:Blue
6.Hair Color and Skin color: Long, Silky Light Brown Hair and She has a slight Tan
7.Mortal parent: Unknown
8.God Parent: Cinxia, just not claimed just yet
9.Talents(normaly): Knowing if someone is having a hard time
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): Sword Fighting, Blocking with her shield
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any): None
12.Weapons: A ring that has the design of a peacock's feather on it, it turns into a sword when she takes it off and into a shield when she wants it to.
13.Pets:None.
14.country of origin: USA, she thinks. She forgot her entire life.
15.Flaws: Talks to much at times. Shy. She can get TOOO quiet.
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences): Victoria lived in the USA, yet she knows a bunch of languages, mostly Latin believe it or not. She was born in Virginia, and attended a private school there. Later she was tehn attacked by a boy who had a crush on her, he was a female. Yes, a Gorgon. The Gorgon chased Victoria during a fire at the school, until a sayter found her running. Victoria's ring finally fell off and she slashed ta teh thing without a second thought. She looked at teh piles of teh ashes confused. And the sayter, wasn't veyr nice to her as he grabbed he rby teh wrists to teh outside of teh school. He expalined eveything to her, and she doesn't believ it. She ditched teh poor sayter when she said she was going to the bathroom by teh train stop.
Victoria knew she had to go to the camp, after several attemps to go back home an dfind an orphanage, teh sayter found her. He asked a bunch of questions about her parent and life. Later on teh train, they were attacked by a large explosion. The sayter died sadly, and Victoria hit her head. She doesn't remeber anything, besides that there was somewhere she had to go and she was in danger. She met a tree nymph who took her to the wrong CHB. The Greek One.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): I fluttered my eyes open, looking around. I jumped in fright. My eyes widened. This was..a train. Wait! Where am I? I shook my head. I don't recodnize anything. I saw a dead body. I screamed and jerked back, taking a good look at it's furry legs and hooves...hooves. I looked around and saw a paper and lots an dots of glass. I looked ta teh newspaper.

GIRL GONE MISSING:
After a school fire, Victoria Meredith Courtneys is missing------

Thta was all I could make out. THERE WAS A PICTURE TOO. I looked ta it. The girl was pretty. Poor her, I hope she wasn's dead. I took in a shkay bretah and caugt a glimpse of my reflection in teh glass. VICTORIA IS ME! I gasped and wnet ove rto teh body. I saw a card.

CMPALAHFBOLOD

I rubbe dmy eyes. I had to get there. I had a large feeling I had to.
* She starts of Shy, yet then becomes very outgoing
*She hates Greek Mythology
*Fails at Greek
*Fairly Beautiful
*She found teh ring of teh peacock when she was little at a wedding (Her Aunt was a demigod, before she died. Auntie prayed to Hera for a good wedding, and there was a supersticion if you had a peacock symbol on your wedding day, lucky day!)

1.Name: Alice Jakles
2.Age: 16
4.hight: 5'4
5.Eye color: Gray
6.Hair Color and Skin color:
7.Mortal parent: Unknown (Elena Gilbert)
8.God Parent: Phobus (In Greek.)
9.Talents(normaly): Lying, Singing, Screaming REALLY loud, Finding out fears
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): Sword Fighting, Blocking, Using a new weapon, Defense
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):
12.Weapons: A locket that turns into a shield. The shield is Stygian Irony, but it has the tree of the Hesperides on it in Celestial Bronze, also on the back it has a quote engraved on the back: 'History Is Written By The Victor'
13.Pets:none
14.country of origin:England
15.Flaws: Speaking Deadly, Aggressive, Un-Merciful
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences):She lived in and orphanage in England. She was feared by everyone but one Demigod boy named Jay. She was inlove with him and so was he. Alice one muttered sometjing of the gods in her sleep. Jay confessed that he heard and they rushed to Camp Half Blood. Jay died on the way, and Alice was very upset. She never gave up hope on seeing him again. But after two months, she gave up hating him and moved on.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):"JAY!" I stabbed all the hunds sobbing. I leane dover him. He was dying, blood. I sobbed. "Alice..get to Camp...go..hurry..something is coming." he told me. "No! Im not leaving without you." I protested. "Alice I love you, for me..go..." he tried. I nodded sobing. He closed his eyes. He was gone. He died. I sobbed over him. It was raining.
*Rock Gothic
*Loves Vamps
*Has an English Accent

I'll Do Leighton Later

Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

Leighton, Daughter Of Pluto; Alice Jakles Daughter Of____(Phobus in Roman???); Victoria Meredith Courtneys, Daughter Of Cinxia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighton, Daughter Of Pluto; Alice Jakles Daughter Of____(Phobus in Roman???); Victoria Meredith Courtneys, Daughter Of Cinxia   Leighton, Daughter Of Pluto; Alice Jakles Daughter Of____(Phobus in Roman???); Victoria Meredith Courtneys, Daughter Of Cinxia EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:53 pm

You forgot the first ones really important stuffs...
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
Aisling-Blaise

Aisling-Blaise

aureus(roman gold coin) : 137

PostSubject: Re: Leighton, Daughter Of Pluto; Alice Jakles Daughter Of____(Phobus in Roman???); Victoria Meredith Courtneys, Daughter Of Cinxia   Leighton, Daughter Of Pluto; Alice Jakles Daughter Of____(Phobus in Roman???); Victoria Meredith Courtneys, Daughter Of Cinxia EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:59 pm

I have to do Leighton Later, I'm asking Kenny for the CHB part from the other CHB.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

PostSubject: Re: Leighton, Daughter Of Pluto; Alice Jakles Daughter Of____(Phobus in Roman???); Victoria Meredith Courtneys, Daughter Of Cinxia   Leighton, Daughter Of Pluto; Alice Jakles Daughter Of____(Phobus in Roman???); Victoria Meredith Courtneys, Daughter Of Cinxia EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Ooooh okay. Approved, but ill leave it here so you can fix it up later.
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leighton, Daughter Of Pluto; Alice Jakles Daughter Of____(Phobus in Roman???); Victoria Meredith Courtneys, Daughter Of Cinxia   Leighton, Daughter Of Pluto; Alice Jakles Daughter Of____(Phobus in Roman???); Victoria Meredith Courtneys, Daughter Of Cinxia Empty

Back to top Go down

Leighton, Daughter Of Pluto; Alice Jakles Daughter Of____(Phobus in Roman???); Victoria Meredith Courtneys, Daughter Of Cinxia
Page 1 of 1