The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

quest!!!!! please read.

Go down 
+5
ML
Calendula
Emo Ostrich
I<3JB
Lady Morgana
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

quest!!!!! please read. Empty
PostSubject: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Okay, we need a quest so we need volenteers. And we need quest ideas. Whoever offer the best quest idea will get to go on a quest and chose one more person to come along. And as a bonus, they get a Big Three charrie and it wont count as a number. Any questions, please ask.
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
I<3JB

I<3JB

aureus(roman gold coin) : 372

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:21 pm

i think we sould do like the same thing the greek CHB IS doing but we try and find them and mybe the could like mix i vollenter dakota
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Hmmm you mean look for who, Jason? Cause if thats whatyou mean thenmaybe. We have to get more ideas to be fair
Back to top Go down
Emo Ostrich

Emo Ostrich

aureus(roman gold coin) : 34

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:42 pm

I want Morag to be on the quest. Lets have a quest for the golden feather thing or something.
Back to top Go down
Calendula

aureus(roman gold coin) : 92

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:43 pm

I think that there should be a quest to steal something from the greeks.
I volunteer my only character
Back to top Go down
ML

ML

aureus(roman gold coin) : 344

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:02 pm

i think it could be like a quest to stop a war between the greeks norse romans and egyptains
I volenter Dylan
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:06 pm

..a ml that is actually a good idea
Back to top Go down
I<3JB

I<3JB

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Yeah ML thats really good and yeah thats what i ment is to look for jason
Back to top Go down
ML

ML

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Thanks I just thought it would be one people could agree on doing and maybe like
Back to top Go down
Diana

Diana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 182

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:48 pm

I like the ideas. I think a satyr at a school at New York sees someone with an important item of the Romans, like Mercury's staff thing, or something. The person is actually a Greek Demigod (the Romans don't know, the Satyr left in panic, failing to recognize the person as a demigod) 3 demigods, after going to the oracle, are sent on a quest to retrieve the item. When they find him, they learn the Greek demigod is actually against the gods. They try to communicate with the Greeks, because they are mad at them for trying to steal the object (they don't know the Greek demigod they encountered is working alone). I volunteer Hazel.
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:54 pm

yea that is a good idea besids the fact saytrs are called fauns in roman mythology
Back to top Go down
I<3JB

I<3JB

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:15 pm

nice diana i still volinter dakota(mars) or juliana(minivera)
Back to top Go down
Calendula

aureus(roman gold coin) : 92

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:47 pm

shadeknight.miller wrote:
yea that is a good idea besids the fact saytrs are called fauns in roman mythology

That's only in Rick's books
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:52 pm

...no its in mythgy too...
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Uh Diana i cant reas your idea i has horrid eyesight.
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Diana wrote:
I like the ideas. I think a satyr at a school at New York sees someone with an important item of the Romans, like Mercury's staff thing, or something. The person is actually a Greek Demigod (the Romans don't know, the Satyr left in panic, failing to recognize the person as a demigod) 3 demigods, after going to the oracle, are sent on a quest to retrieve the item. When they find him, they learn the Greek demigod is actually against the gods. They try to communicate with the Greeks, because they are mad at them for trying to steal the object (they don't know the Greek demigod they encountered is working alone). I volunteer Hazel.

there is what was said
Back to top Go down
ML

ML

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:37 pm

I honsetly think there might be a way in which we could combine mine and Diana's ideas
Back to top Go down
CHBcraz516

CHBcraz516

aureus(roman gold coin) : 208

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:44 pm

what if like a charrie had like a dream that these people who escaped unnoticed from camp and are planning to launch an attack on the camp with like a bunch of monsters and other roman demigods who hate the camp also? I volunteer Troy when shes approved.
Back to top Go down
ML

ML

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:46 pm

So A titans,norse egyptain and greek gods wepon are all missing and they all blame the roman and the romans have to send kids to find these and get them back to their owners before a time limit is up

I still Volenter Dylan
Back to top Go down
Diana

Diana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 182

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Basil wrote:
Uh Diana i cant reas your idea i has horrid eyesight.
So sorry!~ Here it in an easier to read way Smile ...and thanks everyone for liking my idea =]
-----
Back to top Go down
CHBcraz516

CHBcraz516

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:52 pm

what if we mix all of the ideas so far? Like some charrie had a dream about a war between the romans and norse and wutever, and also a satyr saw some kid with the weapon and etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
ML

ML

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:04 pm

I all ready suggested to combin them so maybe we could and all the people who had the ideas get a charrie to go on it
Back to top Go down
CHBcraz516

CHBcraz516

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:10 pm

thats good!
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Well can i think onit. Since the quest was my idea... but everyone has great ideas.
Back to top Go down
ML

ML

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Ya or like You can pick how you would think would make good quest memebers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quest!!!!! please read.   quest!!!!! please read. Empty

Back to top Go down

quest!!!!! please read.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next