The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aeolus Blitz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ardelis

Ardelis

aureus(roman gold coin) : 25

Aeolus Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Aeolus Blitz   Aeolus Blitz EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Name: Aeolus Blitz
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Height: Five Foot Eight Inches
Body Type: Skinny
Skin Color: Light Tan
God Parent: Neptune
Mortal Parent: Unknown
Country of Origin: United State Of America
Pets: None
Talents: I can surf, and am a novice swordsman.
Weapon**: A celestial bronze sword that was disguised as a dolphin keychain I found when digging through my adopted parents attic.
Flaws: My flaws are a short attention span (when I don’t take my medication), being very nosy, and of course beautiful girls. well and to be honest I can be annoying sometimes. and often a little too curious.
Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): I can talk to dolphins and that’s it.
Life before CHB*: Going from foster home to foster home, all while keeping an eye on my little sister (who I don’t know if she is demigod or not). To finally be adopted when I was eight, and that’s when I found my sword( I didn’t know it was one until I was about sixteen, when I enjoyed breaking things and when I tried to pull the chain from the dolphin keychain it turned into a sword). Then my adopted family and I went on vacation to the West Coast and learned that I could see the pictures in my mind that the dolphins we saw at the aquarium that we went to. I freaked out and ran and ran until I ran into a man who tried to talk me into coming with him somewhere. Of course I ran away from him and then after finding my parents, asked to call my friend Theseus and I told him everything that’s when he told me to go to CHB with him.
RP Example*: “So, when do we get there? Ohhh… we are there. This is so awesome!!!” then I faint due to the excitement. I wake up “where am I… oh yeah camp half blood. How long was I out?” "So Theseus how do I get claimed by my god parent? because waiting is definitly not my strong suit."
Any notes about your characters:

Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

Aeolus Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeolus Blitz   Aeolus Blitz EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Well I better not get in trouble, since we has like a few kids of Neptune, but I see no issues, so approved and Shade being able to talk to dophins isnt powerplay btw just incase you say it is. So yeaaah, approved... no wait... accepted! ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

Aeolus Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeolus Blitz   Aeolus Blitz EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:31 pm

..i know , wasnt gona say anything about the powers...but he needed to buy a slot, if you don't infrorce the site's rules no one is going to follow them...
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

Aeolus Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeolus Blitz   Aeolus Blitz EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Great i was so freaking happy and now i feel like crap and my eyes are burning. Make me feel like an idiot please!
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Aeolus Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeolus Blitz   Aeolus Blitz Empty

Back to top Go down

Aeolus Blitz
Page 1 of 1