The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripe

Stripe

aureus(roman gold coin) : 66

My Character Empty
PostSubject: My Character   My Character EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:23 pm

1.Name: Suri
2.Age: 15
3.Gender: Girl
4.Height: 5.3
5.Eye Color: Light Blue
6.Hair Color and Skin Color: Dark Brown, Tan
7.Mortal Parent: Lee
8.God Parent: Chione
9.Talents (normally): Ice Skater
10.Skills (what skills with weapons): None
11.Powers (Optional; you don't have to have any): None
12.Weapons: Knife
13.Pets: None
14.Country of Origin: United States
15.Flaws: Distracted easily, multiple personalities, can't keep her mind on one topic
16.Life before roman camp(5 sentences): Suri lived with her father until he died when she was 10. Then, she was sent to an orphanage in Alaska. When, she was little Suri's mother gave her a present and she was told to open it if she was ever seperated from her family. So, when Suri arrived at the orphanage she opened the gift. It was a pair of ice skates. Suri had been ice skating with her mother and father ever since she was about five. Now, she had her own pair. But why was she given this to open when she was separted from her family? Suri had been told there was a pond near the orphanage, so one day, at the age of 15, she went off to find it.
17.Role-Play Example (5 sentences): I was walking through the woods with my ice skates securely in my bag. I could feel the cold breeze slipping through my capris. After walking for about 20 minutes, I came upon the pond. Immiediatly, I got on my skates and was gliding on the cold, frozen, pond. I had never felt this free. It was getting dark, so I decided to end my glorious adventure, and head back. I could barely see a thing. I felt stupid, because I knew I should have brought a flashlight. All of a sudden, all the birds went quiet, the deer stopped eating grass, and the moon fell into the clouds. It was like a horror movie, I could almost hear the scary music in the backround. I heard footsteps behind me, so I turned around thinking it was some girls from the orphanage playing a prank on me. The next thing I knew I was out cold. When I woke up, I was lying down on a couch. I was confused as heck and a little afraid too. Then, a girl came up to me and explained everything. At least, where I was. But why and who that person was who knocked me out and took me here, I have no clue and don't believe I ever will.
Back to top Go down
Emo Rainbow

Emo Rainbow

aureus(roman gold coin) : 453

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Approved ~.~ And remember, you can only use her in the Greek camp.
Back to top Go down
http://uglies.foren-hoster.com/forum

My Character
Page 1 of 1