The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/

Go down 
+2
Emo Ostrich
Emo Rainbow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Emo Rainbow

Emo Rainbow

aureus(roman gold coin) : 453

Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ Empty
PostSubject: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:21 am

Well, guess this is goodbye. Because all of you are defending fishhead and I'm just trying to do my job as an admin. You all were really nice to me before fishhead. Somebody can take all of my characters. You can ban me. I don't care. I had a good time while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
http://uglies.foren-hoster.com/forum
Emo Ostrich

Emo Ostrich

aureus(roman gold coin) : 34

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:23 am

Well I know that theres no stopping you from leaving, but we can always keep in contact over the internet with the other sites. Just know that I'M on your side. No matter what any other admin or regular member says.

And I already asked you for puck so...

She's mine folks.

But I'LL miss you Rainbow.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 246

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:24 am

Rain please dont leave. If you do i will.
Back to top Go down
https://theromanchb.forumotion.com
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:25 am

WHAT...no, i didnt take anyone's side...i was inbetween ...yes i know that fishead shouldn't have done that but aslo fishead was a new member..and we do give out warnings,dont leave..
please don't leave..
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

aureus(roman gold coin) : 117

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:28 am

Okay, so HotHead, I'm thinking about just staying back to the other site. This one has too many people "trying to do their job"... Kinda makes me laugh...
Back to top Go down
Emo Ostrich

Emo Ostrich

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:29 am

GOODBYE FISH HEAD.
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:30 am

Emo please shut up....and fishhead you don't have to leave that is your choice, but im sorry for anything that has happened in the past ehh 20 or so minutes
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:31 am

Fish please stay.im already crying.
Back to top Go down
Diana

Diana

aureus(roman gold coin) : 182

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:39 am

I'd like to ask-- what happened?
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:40 am

It's really a long story. Double H and I were catching up on my Intro thread and then Rainbow was all yelling about spam. So double H and I moved it over to PM for the most part. But I made a comment and I guess it was offensive. So there was this big east coast west coast war.
Back to top Go down
Diana

Diana

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:42 am

Sorry you're going, rainbow. Ohh... I hate wars... sorry... at least this doesn't seem as bad as the one that happened on CHB.forummotion.com... it was a whole thing of members vs. admins...
Back to top Go down
Emo Ostrich

Emo Ostrich

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:42 am

NO. You WERE spamming, Rainbow told you NICELY to stop, you insulted me and said that the admins sure had tight underwear through a pm. It would have been best if you had taken that to pm's. And it was more then a page worth. SHE WASN'T YELLING AND YOU WERE INSULTING ADMINS.

'NUFF SAID.
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:43 am

It was pretty much me vs. Rainbow and Echo; and Shade and H squared were kinda just trying to cool it off.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:43 am

I shall settle this.... peace everyone or i am deleting this damn site
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:44 am

..wich means everyone SHUT THE FREAKEN HELL UP ABOUT THIS
or this site wont exist anymore
Back to top Go down
Diana

Diana

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:45 am

Well, I was just asking what happened x.x.

I hope to see you on other sites, Rainbow. :)))
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:45 am

I'm done with it as shown by my non-hostile convo with Diana. I guess everyone is not. How about we just stop, and we all ignore each other if we can't stand them. Agreed? Oh, and Echo, btw, I'm more than the thing... I am the BEST thing.

Last edited by Fishhead on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:46 am

That shud settle this
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:47 am

Fishhead wrote:
How about we just stop, and we all ignore each other if we can't stand them. Agreed?
i agree to this,..100%..
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:52 am

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/   Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Well because some people just like to push my buttons :/
Page 1 of 1