The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forget "Sutton" Anders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisling-Blaise

Aisling-Blaise

aureus(roman gold coin) : 137

Forget "Sutton" Anders Empty
PostSubject: Forget "Sutton" Anders   Forget "Sutton" Anders EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:45 am

Name: Forget "Sutton" Anders
2.Age: 15
3.Gender: Female
4.hight: 5'4
5.Eye color: Drifted Gray
6.Hair Color and Skin color: Her hair is a natural bleached out blonde and she is bearly tan
7.Mortal parent: Morgan Anders
8.God Parent: Angerona
9.Talents(normaly): Hiding, Ballet xD, Threatning, Lying
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): Swrrd Fighting, Using A New Weapon Perfectly, Archery
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any): None
12.Weapons: A Locket she has that has a tree on it of imperial gold, disguised as silver. The wedding ring of her father turns into the weapon: A two foot IG sword that is engraved a pattern in the blade itself, it turns into it when she removes it and wants it to change.
13.Pets: None
14.country of origin: USA
15.Flaws: Threatens way too much, Quiet, Holds On To Alot
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences): Forget lived with a father who hated her. He didn't even bother to give her a real name, he hated that he was given a daughter and had her with a minor god. He beat her alot, and once he was married to a woman with two daughters, the beatings grew.
Once Morgan Anders died, Gabriella her step-mother made her into a servant. Forget changed her name to Sutton, and luckily the evil woman calle dher that along with her two evil step sisters Annalice and Annette.
They gave her lots of beatings, and a large amount of scars. Since her step-mother was a daughter of Hecate and teh two' daughters'- who later were known to be the daughters of Gabriella's deceased brother-were daughters of Cerridwen - Moon Goddess, Goddess of Dark Prophecy and the Underworld. (Celtic), they had put a curse on the scars and marks so that she would never be able to take them away. Yet, her mother gave her a neclase, with a small cross on it in silver that hid the scars, let them dissapear as long as she wore it.
On the top of her right hand was the burn mark of the emblem of the Burkes Family, and along her neck, a long scar done by Annalice. She has a game of tic-tak-toe on her back, done with burning metal and knifes that was a game between Annette and Gabriella.
Once Forget was thrown into the underground room of hers for another beating, she quickly left praying to her mother to take her away. Once she did, she found teh camp.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): I screamed. I was pinned on teh floor, laying on my back by Annette. Annalice came from teh fire place holding a red-burng metal. I screamed and cried harder, pleading for released. She smirked and whispered something to Annette. Annette pulle dme up and took the burning sword from the firplace that was red-hot. Gabriella grabbed my hand and Annalice pressed teh emblem on my hand. I screamed in pain. "That is what you get, Sutton, for not doing what your told." Annette hissed in my ear. She cut a line down my neck to my collar bone.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:

Last edited by Aisling-Blaise on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Forget "Sutton" Anders   Forget "Sutton" Anders EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:45 am

..just pick a god from the gods list
Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise

Aisling-Blaise

aureus(roman gold coin) : 137

PostSubject: Re: Forget "Sutton" Anders   Forget "Sutton" Anders EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:49 am

Found A Better One. 8D
Fixed...
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Forget "Sutton" Anders   Forget "Sutton" Anders EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:51 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forget "Sutton" Anders   Forget "Sutton" Anders Empty

Back to top Go down

Forget "Sutton" Anders
Page 1 of 1