The Roman Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roman Camp Half-Blood

Hazel, Dylan, and Ethan are to go the oracle today. weve delayed the quest too long

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I<3JB

I<3JB

aureus(roman gold coin) : 372

jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying Empty
PostSubject: jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying   jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:47 pm

1.Name:jacob smith
2.Age:16
3.Gender:male
4.hight:6'5''
5.Eye color:ocean gray
6.Hair Color and Skin color: brown and choppy, tan
7.Mortal parent:zackry smith
8.God Parent:Menivra-godess of war and art
9.Talents(normaly):sword fighting ,planing
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): sword fighting
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):
12.Weapons:1 dagger that is in a special pocket in his boot, and sword that is a eye necklace imperial gold
13.Pets:cat-sphinx
14.country of origin:britrn
15.Flaws:easliy baited into fights, hubris, and will do anything for friends including dieing
16.life before roman camp(5 sentences): He ran away again from the 12 foster home in 4 years. he loved this family exept the dad when they were alone he wold whip and burn him. As he was running he met a cat that he named sphinx. the cat guided him to safety of camp half blood. he has been there ever sense.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I walked past the crest of the hill and what i saw was amazing. cabins of every sort sword fighting he was gonna like it here. he walked down the hill looking for a cabin that might strike him as his none did. then he past the other gods cabin and knew that that was where he belonged
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie: burn marks all over his arms

Last edited by Huntressofthesky17 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

aureus(roman gold coin) : 1692

PostSubject: Re: jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying   jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:48 pm

are both weapons imperial gold
who left/died or buying slot?
Back to top Go down
I<3JB

I<3JB

PostSubject: Re: jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying   jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:58 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying   jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:00 pm

....WHO LEFT/DIED OR ARE YOU BUYING THE SLOT?...unlike huntresses these carries aren't free
Back to top Go down
I<3JB

I<3JB

PostSubject: Re: jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying   jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:01 pm

i put it on the title it says jacob-menivra goddess of war and art- buying
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying   jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:02 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying   jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying Empty

Back to top Go down

jacob-MENRVA: Goddess of War and Art-buying
Page 1 of 1